Tripler AMC, HI Housing and Relocation Information
The military provides two options for the use of your Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH). The first option is to live on post. Your second option is to use your BAH to rent or buy a house off post.
- The Housing Services Office (HSO) North: (808) 655-3073/3076 / South: (808) 438-6198/8820. Contact the HSO as soon as you know you are moving. You will be provided with the latest information on local housing as well as referral services and relocation assistance. They offer counseling and guidance before entering into a lease agreement and help resolve tenant-landlord disputes.
- Click here for the HI Military Guide, designed to help all incoming military personnel with relocating to Hawaii.
On Post Housing
- On-post housing for Tripler AMC is privatized and operated by Island Palm Communities South Region: (888) 458-8933, which provides housing for families and Unaccompanied Personnel. They offer 2 bedroom duplex and apartment style homes for Single Service Members. Family housing consists of 2-5 bedroom apartment, single family, duplex, multiplex and townhouse style homes with varying amenities, such as: walk-in closet, garage, washer/dryer, central AC, and balcony or lanai. The community features skate, spray and dog park, 24 hour fitness center, sport courts, swimming pool and more.
Off Post Housing
If you're looking to rent off-post rather than purchase a home, check out our database for available rentals.
Buy A House
- Click here to find a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations